Aubrey Worek is a graduate of Slippery Rock University with a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Exercise Science and Minors in Modern Dance and Gerontology. At the age of 28, she founded her own corporate wellness company, Wellness Solutions at Work and is the owner/operator of an alternative fitness and dance studio in Greensburg, PA called, FitnessEnvi. In 2015 she earned her competitive fitness pro-card with Fitness America. She is also a sponsored athlete with Team Isagenix and Cathy Savage Fitness.
Outside of raising her beautiful son, Roman, Aubrey manages her ever-expanding online nutrition business from home.
Tune in to the Pittsburgh Today Live morning talk show on KDKA the first Friday of every month at 9 a.m. to learn Aubrey’s fit tips for free!
Over the course of her career she has earned certifications, memberships, and partnerships with:
- The Aerobics & Fitness Association of America (AFAA) – Certified Primary Group Fitness Instructor
- The American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) – Certified Exercise Physiologist
- The American Academy of Sports Dieticians and Nutritionists (AASDN) – Certified Nutrition Specialist
- YogaFit Instructor & RYT – Yoga Alliance
- Johny G. Spinning Certified Instructor
- Les Mills BodyPump and BodyCombat Group Fitness Programs
- Zumba Instructor
- Reiki Therapist Level 1
- Two-time nominee for the Winner’s Circle Awards Program 2014 and 2015
- Pittsburgh Natural Show Promoter for the Pittsburgh Fitness Expo
- Sponsored Fitness Competitor with Cathy Savage Fitness
- Pennsylvania Savage Ambassador with Cathy Savage Fitness
- Team Isagenix Athlete
- 2015 Fitness America Champion and Pro