My approach to personal training starts with getting to know you and clearly defining your needs and interests. During our first consultation we’ll discuss the challenges that you’ve had in the past that have prevented you from reaching your goals.
As a certified ACSM Exercise Physiologist, I focus on realistic behavior change – nothing extreme. My theory provides you with the necessary tools that you can integrate into your lifestyle so you can live in the body you deserve for the rest of your life. We will map-out your specific plan and put a time-frame on your goal(s). I will guide and support you week-to-week and help coach you towards becoming your absolute best.
We will work together to find balance with your exercise program and eating choices. Our first session is either live or over the phone (depending on where you live). Each week we will have email communications and use accountability pictures that will guarantee results! My personal training motto is, “Establish balance between work, play, and every day.” I recommend my 6 Pack Transformation Program to get you started! After 6 weeks, we’ll take it from there to determine your next steps!
The Six Pack
- Includes one phone consultation OR live 60-minute fitness assessment with Aubrey
- Nutrition program that will be altered based on clients progress
- Exercise prescription/workout program
- 6 virtual check-ins/online coaching appointments designed at helping you reach your goals
- Includes access to Aubrey’s private Facebook support group
- Buy a 1:1 session: $85 for a live, one-on-one, 60 minute session
- Buy a 2:1 session: $50 per person for a live, 60 minute session for two people
- Buy a phone consultation: $75 for a 60 minute phone consultation with Aubrey