Apparently I like things in 3’s. I coach this way, instruct this way – this the number I seem to focus on in order to keep things simple in order to succeed.
My version of an avocado pudding has – you guessed it – 3 ingredients…and probably will take you 3 minutes max to make.
Give it a shot!
- One ripe, organic avocado
- 2 Tablespoons of dark coco powder (organic cacao preferably if you can find it)
- 2-3 Tablespoons of Monkfruit sweetener or Swerve
1. Blend or beat it till smooth like pudding
2. Eat immediately or chill for guests
3. Garnish with a dark chocolate square, organic mint, or fresh berries
BAM! U R Dun Hun!
Makes two servings. Let me know what you think.
If you’re not apart of my “A-Team” Facebook Group, ask to join – it’s free and informative. Thanks for subscribing to my blog! Take a look around…it’s versatile, practical, and inspirational and has YOU in mind 🙂