Here’s my little spin-off to Coconut Bombs.
Get in your good fat and satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt! Have one of these treats after dinner and wake up feeling refreshed (eating healthy fats at night makes for good bowel movements in the morning!).
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Organic Coconut Flour (I’m sure you can substitute different organic flour or make your own i.e. put some dry oatmeal in a MagicBullet and POOF, that’s oat flour).
- Sweetened Coconut Flakes(if you can find unsweetened in the Baking section or make your own from a fresh coconut that’s better…just add in some beet sugar or stevia to this recipe)
- Your favorite flavored organic extract (I’ve used peppermint, lemon and vanilla – all were the bomb!).
- Organic Cacoa nibs OR any crushed organic nut (pecan is my fave)
- Melt 12 well-rounded Tablespoons of coconut oil in the micro for 15 seconds
- Mix in all of the flowing ingredient amounts:
- 2 Tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 or more Tablespoons of Coconut flakes
- 3-6 drops of your flavored extract
- 2 Tablespoons of nibs or nuts
- Spoon in a quarter-sized amount of the batter into cupcake liners
- Freeze for 5 minutes – that’s it!
This recipe makes about a dozen little cookies.
Guaranteed crowd pleaser!