Less addictive than my healthy “Reese’s” cups I discovered…but try these frozen yogurt bites and let me know what you think. SUPER easy to make and a great post-workout treat.
- 1 cup organic Greek yogurt (non-fat has about 130 calories per cup)
- 1T raw honey (64 calories)
- 1/2 scoop of your favorite shake – mine is anything by Isagenix (best quality undenatured whey protein, no artificial crap…www.aubreyworek.isagenix.com for more deets)
- Add some spice to make it extra nice like nutmeg or cinnamon
- Mix and blend thoroughly with a spoon.
- SPOON 1 heaping Tablespoon of your batter into/onto parchment paper or a double-lined cupcake liner
- Freeze for 15 minutes and enjoy slowly because these thangs are coooold!