I’m back in the kitchen – determined to find a way to satisfy my chocolate obsession and NOT blow my competition diet. Now, this recipe is great for fitness competitors AND ideal for health-conscious eaters who want to have their chocolate and eat it guilt-free too!
- 2 cups of your favorite organic coffee – regular or decaf (preferably made with distilled or purified water). *I like to use the Isagenix coffee b/c it is pH balanced with green tea and coconut oil and is always easy on my teeth and stomach. NOTE: if you do not like coffee, swap with Mushroom Hot Cacao Mix
- 1 heaping tablespoon of organic dark coco powder
- 1/2 scoop of Perfect KETO Salted Caramel MCT Oil Powder (This is optional; you can swap this ingredient with 5-10 drops of organic caramel extract)
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Swerve or Monkfruit sweetener
- 1 tsp Pink Himalayan sea salt (to be sprinkled on top upon serving)
- 2 chopped up Salted Caramel Isadelights or use Lily’s brand dark chocolate chips (or carob chips if you’re vegan – really any good quality chocolate will do)
- Chill your coffee (or hot coco) in the refrigerator until it is cold
- Add in all of the above ingredients MINUS the salt and chocolate chips
- Pour mixture into mini ice cube tray (or just fill regular-sized tray halfway so you have small, bite-sized pieces)
- Drop in ONE dark chocolate chip per cube (NOTE: if you are coarsely chopping up your fave organic chocolate, do the best you can to eyeball the size of a chocolate chip)
- Place into the freezer for 30 minutes
Pop 3 cubes out at a time and sprinkle with pink salt. Eat anytime you are craving chocolate!
Please let me know if you like these!
Nutrition facts will vary slightly depending on your chocolate choices.
- 3 cubes = approximately only 45 calories!