Simple, healthy, and refreshing…for those of us who still incorporate dairy into our lives.
• 3 cups full-fat, organic Greek yogurt
• 1 lemon or lime (about 3 T)
• 1 fresh garlic clove (minced)
• 1 tbsp fresh, organic dill (finely chopped, can substitute mint leaves for a slightly different version)
• 1 tbsp organic mint leaves, finely chopped
• 1 tbsp organic chives, finely chopped
Stir all ingredients together and POOF! There you have it.
Slice up some cucumbers, use as a sauce for grape leaves, on a cold pasta salad or as a sauce with your salmon or turkey. I use this as a regular condiment as well.