Welcome To Aubrey Worek Fitness
Wellness Specialist, Transformation Coach, TV Fitness Expert
Aubrey Worek is an Exercise Specialist, with a Bachelor of Science degree from Slippery Rock University. She is a certified Exercise Physiologist with the American College of Sports Medicine, certified Group Fitness Instructor with AFAA, certified Nutrition Specialist with AASDN, a 200 Hour YogaFit RYT Instructor with the Yoga Alliance, professional Creative Movement Athlete.
Throughout her work history she has managed a variety of corporate wellness facilities, served as one of the nation’s most successful Account Managers with Healthways and SilverSneakers, and founded her own corporate wellness company, Wellness Solutions at Work (WSW), in 2008.
As the founder of WSW, she managed contracts for Westinghouse Electric Company, MEDRAD, Bayer, Elliot Company, and Keystone Property Group.
In 2015 she won the Fitness America Championships in Las Vegas, earning her Pro Card in the professional fitness arena.
She graced the cover of BFW Magazine in 2017 and has been published in various fitness and yoga magazines over the years. Just this past October she won the Bikini Model Division at the Be Amazing Showcase in Charlotte, NC.
Aubrey’s main focus is her online transformation coaching programs where she passionately helps improve the lives of her clients through a 3-tiered program that is physical, mental, and spiritually-based and titled, “Envision, Empower, Enhance.” Her transformation programs are designed specifically with you, the busy individual, in mind as she works directly with you towards achieving results that last a lifetime.
Included in her day-to-day activities, she owns and operates FitnessEnvi – a unique yoga, fitness, dance, and aerial art studio in downtown Greensburg.
A Pittsburgh-native, she can also be found on local television as the Wellness Expert for Channel 2’s morning TV show, Pittsburgh Today Live!
When she’s not at work, she is home with her loving little 3-year-old son, Roman (who is considered her yoga guru) and her outstanding husband, Daniel DeStephen.
Aubrey’s motto is, “You will change your life once you realize YOU are the master of your universe.”
Degreed and Certified
- Bachelor of Science ~ Exercise Science, Minors: Dance and Gerontology ~ Slippery Rock University
- TV FITNESS EXPERT FOR KDKA CHANNEL 2
- Founder of Wellness Solutions at Work ~ Corporate Wellness Company
- Reiki Therapist Level 1
- The Aerobics & Fitness Association of America (AFAA) – Certified Primary Group Fitness Instructor
- The American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) – Certified Exercise Physiologist The American Academy of Sports Dieticians and Nutritionists (AASDN) – Certified Nutrition Specialist
- 2020 Winner of the YWCA Women’s Health & Fitness Award
- YogaFit Instructor & 200 HOUR RYT – Yoga Alliance
- 2015 MS. Fitness America Champion
- Johny G. Spinning Certified Instructor
- Les Mills BodyPump and BodyCombat Group Fitness Programs
- Zumba Instructor
- Two-time nominee for the Winner’s Circle Awards Program 2014 and 2015
- Sponsored Fitness Competitor & Team Isagenix Athlete
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Blog Contributor
- BFW Magazine Model and Contributor
- Adjunct Professor for Seton Hill Univeristy
Follow Me On INSTAGRAM
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.