Courtesy of Seersuckerandsaddles.com
- Sesame oil
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 bag coleslaw mix
- 1 T rice wine vinegar
- ¼ c soy sauce
- 1 T Sriracha
- Sriracha ranch dressing
- Sesame seeds
- Brown meat in sesame oil, about 8-10 minutes
- In a separate skillet, heat sesame oil and sauté coleslaw mix until tender, about 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, sriracha, and rice wine vinegar
- Add cooked meat and sauce to the coleslaw mix and stir until combined.
- Serve in a beautiful bowl and top with sriracha ranch and sesame seeds.
Recipe by Andi Martin-Wagner