Here’s my healthy attempt at satisfying my craving for Thin Mint Cookies! Very easy to make…let me know what you think! Hope you enjoy them!
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup organic milk (of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 2 1/2 cups of Mint Chocolate Isalean Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup dark coco powder
- 1/4 cup egg whites
Dark chocolate chips or Mint Chocolate IsaDelights will be used as the frosting
- Mix and blend all of the above ingredients (except the chips/delights) in a medium-sized mixing bowl until forming a dough consistency.
- Spoon out a quarter-sized amount of dough and roll it with your hands to form a ball.
- Place dough balls on a baking sheet (sprayed with cooking spray)
- Chill the batch of dough balls in refrigerator for about an 1 hour
- Using the bottom of a mason jar, flatten out all dough balls to make them thin
- Bake at 350 degrees for 6 minutes before sprinkling on your chocolate chips or broken-up Mint Chocolate IsaDelights.
- Let cook for about 2 more minutes (until the chocolate melts on the cookie).
Allow for cooling before consuming! Delish 🙂