Ok, any better ideas for a name to these? Post in the comments below. Buhht, you gonna love ’em.
I’d like to consider this a guilt-free delight that is fun for everyone without a nut allergy, but eating just a serving at one sitting is tough. I recommend making these and sharing ASAP. They are great as a gift if you wrap-them-up in a pretty little package OR make them for a party, as it is also a crowd pleaser. This takes only 5 minutes to make.
- 1/2 cup Monk Fruit sweetener (I like to use the golden type because it’s similar to brown sugar )
- 1 cup of organic nuts of your choice (I use unsalted, organic almonds)
- Dash of organic cayenne pepper
- Pinch or two of Pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1 stick of Isagenix Isagreens
- 2 Tablespoons of Dark Organic Coco Powder
- Non-stick pan
- Cookie sheet
- Parchment paper
- Prep your nuts by evenly spreading them out across your cookie sheet that is covered with parchment paper
- Dust nuts with 1 stick of Isagreens and Dark Coco Powder
- Leave them off to the side
4. Pour 1/2 cup of Golden Monk Fruit Sweetener into a non-stick pan along with your salt and cayenne.
5. Turn the heat on to MEDIUM and let the sweetener melt into a liquid (this happens within 1-2 minutes) and stir with your spatula. NOTE: DO NOT use cooking spray!
6. Pour your liquified monk fruit over your nuts and use spatula to mix and fold until all nuts are evenly coated.
Let this cool for a few minutes and then munch away!
Add more salt or cayenne if you’d like. Or, swap the almonds out for pecans. Mix it up! Please share this with a friend and let me know if you try this! The Isagreens help me get in more micronutrients into my day and the Monk Fruit supposedly has little impact on blood sugar levels and is considered a natural sweetener.
Like/follow/subscribe, etc. – it is greatly appreciated.
Looking for more genius recipe hacks? Scroll around my blog for some inspiration – I’m sure you’ll find something that catches your eye 😉
~Best in health~